- love my husband, my family and my dog more than anything else
- am the aunt that gifts books and educational “toys” despite the groans from my nephew
- hoard gift bags
- organize my closet by color (ROY G.BIV is the man) and insist on matching hangers
- would rather have Pottery Barn bedding than Jimmy Choo shoes
- have perfected the steamed brussel sprout
- Tweet, Facebook, and hope you’ll subscribe.
As a kid, my Grandma Marie always conjured up new craft projects for me to make and my mom still has just about every one of those projects in her basement.
Today, I’m a marketing professional by day and a home-renovator/trashy-reality-TV-watcher by night.
Jake thinks I’m funny (that’s why I married him). And together we’re making our home more livable and more “us” every day.
Emily Stearley (pronounced like “stir the pot” not “steer the wheel”) is my name and you can reach me by e-mail: emily (dot) stearley (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks for being here.